World-Class Learning and Committed Faculty
- Hybrid curriculum developed by industry experts
Global network of teaching hospitals and clinics that provide hands-on clinical training
- Integrated community-based, patient-centered learning
- Experienced clinicians and published researchers focused on student success
- Unmatched student advisory support from year one through graduation with Academic Advisors, Research Advisors, and Clinical Mentors
Seasoned Non-Traditional Students
Students’ average age is 41 years old
42% hold Master’s degrees, 8% hold Doctorates
- Impressive pre-medical school careers from nurses, paramedics, and physician assistants to pharmacists, laboratory technicians, and assorted business professionals
Knowledgeable peers, many with 20+ years of healthcare experience, bring valuable life experience and insight
What makes OUM different?
OUM helps aspiring medical practitioners around the globe (currently from 55 countries) overcome distance, personal, and professional barriers to achieve their dream — practicing medicine.
Welcome to our Catalog. Explore our MD Program.
Ready to Learn More?
An OUM Admissions Counselor will be happy to answer all your questions. Please fill out the form below to start a conversation.