OUM Zoom Webinar Event
Admissions Info Session
US and Canada: Thursday, 11 August, 8PM ET
Australia: Friday, 12 August, 10AM AEST
New Zealand: Friday, 12 August, 12PM NZST
Samoa: Friday, 12 August, 1PM GMT
I have always wanted to be a doctor, BUT . . .
- How can I balance home and studies?
- Am I too old to go to medical school?
- What if I didn’t study science at uni/college?
- What if I can’t pick up and move to a new city?
Discuss these and many other questions about attending OUM with our Admissions Counselors, Director of Student Affairs, and Student Ambassadors in this session.
Admissions Counselors will discuss OUM’s:
- Hybrid, distance-learning curriculum which can be done “where you are” during the pre-clinical phase of the program
- A day in the life of an OUM student
- Admissions process, including prerequisites, required documentation, and more
- Clinical curriculum, where our students are completing rotations and where our graduates are practicing