18 January, 2024 @ 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm EST
North America: Thursday, 18 January, 8 PM EST
Australia: Friday, 19 January, 11 AM AEST
New Zealand: Friday, 19 January, 2 PM NZDT
Samoa: Friday, Friday, 19 January, 2 PM WST
OUM Zoom Webinar Event
I have always wanted to be a doctor, BUT . . .
- How can I balance home and studies?
- Am I too old to go to medical school?
- What if I didn’t study Science at uni/college?
- What if I can’t pick up and move to a new city?
Discuss these and many other questions about attending OUM with our Admissions Counselors; Associate Dean, Student Engagement; and Student Ambassadors.
Admissions Counselors will discuss OUM’s:
- Hybrid, distance-learning curriculum which can be done “where you are” during the pre-clinical phase of the program
- A day in the life of an OUM student
- Admissions process, including prerequisites, required documentation, and more
- Clinical curriculum, where our students are completing rotations, and where our graduates are practicing
NOTE: Q&A time is worked into each session. Attendees are encouraged to submit questions via the chat box throughout the live webinar. Moderators do their best to address each and every question during the session.