Consider applying to this unique program to earn your medical degree if you are studying or working in health sciences, including medical science. If you are from a rural or remote region and have a strong interest in practising rural medicine, this is an ideal option. Let’s talk about your future as an MD.
- Attractive fee structure for our graduate-entry MD program.
- More than 260 students are currently enrolled and there are 166 graduates in Australia, New Zealand, Samoa, and the USA.
- Home-based pre-clinical study under top international and local medical school scholars, using world-leading pre-clinical, 24/7 online delivery techniques.
- OUM was the first university in the world to offer online interactive pre-clinical course delivery 20 years ago. We are very, very good at it.
- Clinical rotations can be performed locally or internationally.
- Personalised academic advisor and research advisor support and advice provided throughout your medical degree.
- GAMSAT may be waived depending on your qualifications and/or experience.
- OUM Graduates are eligible to sit the AMC exam, NZREX, and USMLE.
Your path to becoming an MD starts by contacting us today.