- Study from home years 1 and 2
- Option to continue working the first two years
- Small class sizes within live interactive instructor-led virtual classrooms
If you’re looking for a career change or are a healthcare professional looking to upskill, OUM’s hybrid curriculum could be a perfect fit. Graduate success stories, a strong network of affiliated teaching hospitals, and committed faculty focused on student success — these show that OUM inspires excellence in all its candidates.
Oceania University of Medicine’s pioneering distance-learning curriculum brings medical school to those who thought it was out of their reach. OUM currently accepts students from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Samoa, and the United States, where the University has well-established relationships with teaching hospitals and faculty/staff are knowledgeable about licensing requirements for international medical graduates (IMGs).
Additional points of interest . . .
- GAMSAT not required
- Graduate-entry program with attractive fee structure
- Graduates are eligible to sit the AMC, NZREX, and USMLE
- All students complete one four-week elective rotation in Samoa at OUM’s primary teaching facility, Tupua Tamasese Meaole Hospital (TTM), pictured above
If you are a AU or NZ resident interested in beginning your medical studies in 2024, APPLICATION DEADLINES are September 1 to begin in January, March 1 to begin in July.
Earn your MD. Begin your medical school journey by contacting us today.