Oceania University of Medicine
Considering Your Medical School Options?
Pathways for Canadians studying medicine abroad.
Ever thought you would make a good doctor?
Applications are now open to Canadian residents to study medicine beginning in January and July.
Consider applying to this unique program to earn your medical degree if you are studying or working in health sciences, including medical science. If you are from a rural or remote region and have a strong interest in practicing rural medicine, this is an ideal option. Let’s talk about your future as an MD.
- Pay tuition and fees in CAD for our MD Program.
- More than 300 students are currently enrolled.
- Small class sizes, with unparalleled diversity and access to professors.
- MCAT is not required.
- Online/remote pre-clinical study with top international and local medical school scholars, using world-leading pre-clinical, 24/7 online delivery techniques.
- OUM was the first university in the world to offer online interactive pre-clinical course delivery 20 years ago. We are very, very good at it.
- Clinical rotations may be performed locally or internationally.
- Personalized advisory and mentorship support provided throughout the MD Program.
- OUM graduates are eligible to sit the MCCQE/NAC and USMLE.
- OUM is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS) published by the World Health Organization (WHO), making students eligible for provincial student loans.
Your path to becoming an MD starts by contacting us today.