Consider applying to this unique program to earn your medical degree if you are studying or working in health sciences, including medical science. If you are from a rural or remote region and have a strong interest in practising rural medicine, this is an ideal option. Let’s talk about your future as an MD.
- Attractive fee structure for our MD program.
- More than 300 students are currently enrolled.
- Small class sizes, with unparalleled diversity and access to professors.
- Online/remote pre-clinical study with top international and local medical school scholars, using world-leading pre-clinical, 24/7 online delivery techniques.
- OUM was the first university in the world to offer online interactive pre-clinical course delivery 20 years ago. We are very, very good at it.
- Clinical rotations may be performed locally or internationally.
- One-to-one support: Personalized Academic Advisor, Research Advisor, and Clinical Mentor support and advice provided throughout your medical degree.
- MCAT is not required.
- OUM graduates are eligible to sit the MCCQE, AMC exam, NZREX, and USMLE.
- OUM is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS) published by the World Health Organization (WHO), making students eligible for federal, provincial, and territorial financial assistance, medical licensure, and the Canadian Residency Matching Service (CaRMs).
Your path to becoming an MD starts by contacting us today.