Oceania University of Medicine
Considering Your Medical School Options?
Let’s talk about your future.
- Study from home years 1 and 2
- Option to continue working the first two years
- Hybrid curriculum that’s a perfect fit for career changers and aspiring physicians
- Small class sizes within live interactive instructor-led virtual classrooms
- MCAT not required
- Eligible to take USMLEs and secure ECFMG certification
Oceania University of Medicine’s pioneering distance-learning curriculum brings medical school to those who thought it was out of their reach. Combining the industry’s best e-learning capabilities with traditional hands-on clinical training brings medical education to students in their home communities — helping aspiring physicians overcome distance and professional barriers to achieve their dream of practicing medicine.
OUM currently accepts students from the United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and Samoa, where the University has well-established relationships with teaching hospitals and faculty/staff are knowledgeable about licensing requirements for international medical graduates (IMGs).
If you are a US resident interested in beginning your medical school journey in 2024 — APPLICATION DEADLINES are September 1 to begin in January, March 1 to begin in July.