EXAM PREP, SBMs, MANAGING STRESS
Prepare to succeed with August info sessions
Three informative student sessions in August will help students prepare for their system-based modules and USMLE Step 1, while dealing with the stress of medical school.
- Recorded in early August: Navigating USMLE Prep at OUM, a session on helping students navigate the various programs OUM offers to help students prepare for Step 1. Click here for a link to the recording.
- 14/15 August: SBM Orientation, a one-hour refresher to help basic science students prepare for their system-based modules. Information on obtaining a Physician Mentor, preparation for mini-cases, and more will be featured. For the 2019 SBM calendar click here.
- USA: August 14, 7:00 pm ET
- Australia: 15 August, 9:00 am, Sydney time
- New Zealand: 15 August, 11:00 am
- Samoa: 15 August, 12:00 noon
- 21/22 August: Managing Stress in Medical School. Dr. Mari Brodersen will reprise her excellent presentation, given at the North American Student Conference, on identifying and managing stress, one of the greatest foes of medical students everywhere.
- USA: August 21, 7:00 pm ET
- Australia: 22 August, 9:00 am, Sydney time
- New Zealand: 22 August, 11:00 am
- Samoa: 22 August, 12:00 noon
See the Moodle newsfeed for updated information and links as the events approach. All sessions will be recorded.