Tuition for the MD Program is $160,000, payable over the first four years in the student’s local currency. Students residing in countries other than Australia, New Zealand, Canada, or Samoa pay tuition and fees in US dollars.
Additional fees are as follows:
- Library Fee: $600/year (This fee covers electronic access to all textbooks as well as Elsevier’s ClinicalKey and ClinicalKey Student and other online platforms.)
- Proctor Fee: $200/year (This fee covers electronic exam proctoring.)
- Clinical Skills Practicum: $500
- OSCEs (ANZ students): $500
- OSCEs (North America students): TBD
- Hospital Fees may be charged by some hospitals for clinical rotations.
- Student Identification Card: $30
- Returned Check Fee: $35
- Late Payment Fee: $25
- Asynchronous Course Fee (if needed): $200/week
- Remedial Course Tuition (if needed): 75% of tuition rate
- SH-SSP/A-SSP Block (if needed): $500
- Remedial Rotation Exam (if needed): $400
- Additional C-SSP Exam (if needed): $2,000
Students may choose from the following payment options:
- Option A, Annual Payment with Discount: $38,000 at the start of the program and at the start of the three subsequent academic years. This represents a 5% discount off the regular tuition of $40,000 per year. Total tuition $152,000.
- Option B, Semi-Annual Payment: $20,000 on January 1 and July 1 of each academic year, for four years. Total tuition $160,000.
- Option C, Monthly Payment with Fee: $10,000 at the start of the program (January 1 or July 1) and the remaining $150,000 spread over the subsequent 47 months, with a 2.5% Administrative Fee applied ($3271.27/month). Total tuition $163,750.
Payments may be made by direct deposit, electronic transfer of funds, or credit card (Discover, MasterCard, or Visa), depending upon the student’s country of residence. Credit card payments include a surcharge of 2.77%.