Tuition for the MD Program is $160,000, payable over the first four years in the student’s local currency. Students residing in countries other than Australia, New Zealand, Canada, or Samoa pay tuition and fees in US dollars.
Additional fees are as follows:
- Library Fee: $600/year (This fee covers electronic access to all textbooks as well as Elsevier’s ClinicalKey and ClinicalKey Student and other online platforms.)
- Proctor Fee: $200/year (This fee covers electronic exam proctoring.)
- Clinical Skills Practicum: $500
- OSCEs (ANZ students): $500
- OSCEs (North America students): TBD
- Hospital Fees may be charged by some hospitals for clinical rotations.
- Student Identification Card: $30
- Returned Check Fee: $35
- Late Payment Fee: $25
- Asynchronous Course Fee (if needed): $200/week
- Remedial Course Tuition (if needed): 75% of tuition rate
- SH-SSP/A-SSP Block (if needed): $500
- Remedial Rotation Exam (if needed): $400
- Additional C-SSP Exam (if needed): $2,000
Payments may be made by direct deposit, electronic transfer of funds, or credit card (Discover, MasterCard, or Visa), depending upon the student’s country of residence. Credit card payments incur a surcharge of 2.77%.